Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Celebration

My 1st Easter egg hunt! We had a big crowd and they were all depending on me.
I told them to follow me...I knew where all the eggs were hidden!
Here is my bounty. The pink one is my favorite. Don't tell Daddy.
On Sunday morning the Easter bunny left me a ducky filled with goodies.
I got socks and toys. Next year I'm hoping for some candy.
Later that day we went to church. Mommy told me the Easter story as we drove to church. That Jesus rose from the dead and is now living. "He is not here, but is risen" (Luke 24:6)
When we got to church we went outside and played on the swings. The swing is quickly becoming my favorite.
Once we were inside I put on my Easter hat. I thought it matched my outfit perfectly.
Mommy then showed me on the globe that Jesus not only conquered sin for me but He died for each person in every country. I'm just learning about Jesus but he sure does sound like a great person.

No comments: