Drake's New World
Friday, August 1, 2008
The making of a nap...part 1
First Mom gets me a tub full of bubbles and toys!
Oh, I didn't know I had company? I'm so embarrassed...
Here is my Mom trying to be funny...the joke is lost on me?
Oh, now you try to brush my hair and fix your "joke"?
Now, then, I'm all clean and in my sleepsack...ready to party, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Mommy & Daddy
View my complete profile
Favorite toy of the week
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(47)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(57)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(7)
Drakie the Magnificent!
All together now...Ahhhhhhhhh
Daddy's day out
The boy in Red
Drake is learning to crawl!
The making of a nap...part 2
The making of a nap...part 1
►
July
(10)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(11)
►
January
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment