Drake's New World
Sunday, May 25, 2008
LOOK....I smile now
Phewwww....3 months have past and our little boy is beyond that nasty colic. We are getting smiles and chuckles that melt our heart.
DO I KNOW YOU?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Mommy & Daddy
View my complete profile
Favorite toy of the week
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(47)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(57)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(11)
A little before 3 months we started getting GIGGLES!
Play Time for Blue Eyes
Easter
LOOK....I smile now
Embarrassing Moments
I kid..I kid
3 months of blissfulness
On our way home!
2 days old
Yummy....fingers!
4 months later
►
January
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment